New Instagram Engagement Tools

Feb 27, 2018

New Instagram Engagement Tools to boost engagment

Instagram Engagement Groups, pods or DM groups are officially detectable by the Instagram Algorithm.
Meaning when you add your posts to these groups to get engagement, they will no longer work and could shadowban your account.

We found a new way to receiving engagement and after months of development, GOSO has now released Instagram automatic custom comments. We’ve been testing this new service since January and we have amazing results. It works with ANY language and does NOT get detected by the Algorithm.

Instagram only displays your posts to 10% of your followers. The current Instagram Algorithm demands engagement on your posts to unlock the remaining 90%. Our custom comments have a big chance of unlocking all of your audience and going viral.

Introducing the NEW GOSO Auto Comments Packages

Find out more about the new service here: https://goso.io/instagram-automatic-custom-comments/
(You are limited to 3 posts a day maximum and will be activated instantly after payment & we DO NOT need your login details)

You type in the comments you want for your posts. The comments are then randomized and then the random accounts comment. You have access to your own comments manager, you can add, edit or delete the messages anytime. You can add #hashtags, comments, emoji’s and questions. Adding questions help your audience to interact more with your auto comments.

View the video tutorial and guide for the GOSO instant comments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAqVAzGti-I

GOSO Powerlikes are totally random, drip fed and organic and they work really well with the latest Algorithm. We have done the same with the auto comments, this time we have 2000 random accounts commenting your posts everytime you post. The chances of seeing the same account posting on your account are very slim and we plan to add 1000’s of more accounts in the coming months. The accounts may follow your accounts or like posts from time to time to make them feel real and look organic.

We are really excited about this service and how it could help you go viral. We are the only Instagram marketing company in the world that adapts to the algorithm and will not get your account shadowbanned. We care about our customers and your accounts.

If you are using old method powerlikes services, engagement groups or auto telegram bots. I cannot stress that you will be damaging your account and you will get shadowbanned. All of GOSO services have been tried, tested and guarantee to never get detected by the Instagram Algorithm.

We are celebrating a new milestone today, we have reached 1400 customers & nearly 6000 YouTube subscribers in less than 6 months. Expect some new services & packages coming in March to help you grow even more.

GOSO.io is at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona

We are also going be attending the worlds biggest mobile expo this week. GOSO is at the Mobile World Congress 2018 in Barcelona. If you are attending MWC please send a support ticket and we will give you a gift and you will get a chance to meet the GOSO team.

Thanks for being a loyal customer.

Spooksie
Founder of GOSO.io

View web version

Unsubscribe here

Categories
#1 Rated for Instagram Social Media Growth Services
Guaranteed to Grow your Instagram Account or your Money Back
Our Organic Growth Services are Simple and Straightforward. You’ll get Consistent Growth with Minimal Effort

Guaranteed to Grow your Instagram Account or your Money Back