Instagram accounts growth with GOSO.io
TOP 5 TIPS FOR A BUSINESS ON INSTAGRAM
- Behind the scenes. Show your customers and followers how you do what you do. People don’t always realize the work it takes to achieve the end goal and it will put your product/service in a new light.
- Link in bio. The only place you can have a clickable link is in your bio so be sure to update it regularly.
- Don’t underestimate influencer marketing. Consider influencer collaboration as part of your marketing budget.
- Build anticipation and offer exclusivity. Create teaser photos that build anticipation for your new products, services, or releases. Reward your loyal customers with promo codes and other exclusive content.
- Talk with your audience, not at them. More human, less corporate! Instagram is a place to be more social and less formal. People appreciate when their favorite brands get on their level.
Gary Vay-Ner-Chuk is an entrepreneur whose Instagram is full of wise business tips and a fantastic example of how to market yourself successfully. @nikesportswear posts photos of shoppable products, artistic pictures of admirable athletes, and customer generated content. There is a lot of variety so you are never bored when scrolling through their account.
BUSINESS/ENTREPRENEUR INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT GROWTH STATISTICS
The owner of this business account grew by 9k followers and much more natural engagement at an invariable rate in only a couple of months.
At GOSO we always use real accounts and engagement to get you new followers or likes.
All followers are from real accounts that are interested in your niche.
HAVE YOU SEEN
OUR INSTAGRAM SERVICES?
See all Instagram services here >
Any doubts? See how it works here >