Instagram is a popular social media platform that can be used to share images and chat with friends. You can follow anyone and ask your friends to do the same. The decrease and rise in followers on Instagram is inevitable. However, it’s impossible to stop this. Sometimes, however, you might want to check who unfollowed your on Instagram. You can check to see who has unfollowed your Instagram account in two ways. You can check your followers list. The second method involves using a third party app to see who has unfollowed. We will discuss both ways to see who has unfollowed your Instagram account.
Check Your Own Instagram Followers List
You can check your own list to find out who has unfollowed and why. Follow the steps below to do this.
- Open the Instagram app on Android and click on the Profile icon in the bottom right corner of the screen to access your profile.
- To open the Followers List, click on the Followers button.
- Next, you’ll see a list with your followers. Tap on the search bar to search for someone you suspect might not have followed you.
- If they are still on the list it means that they have not unfollowed. If they don’t appear on the list, it is likely that they have unfollowed.
Sometimes, a glitch may cause you to not be able find the person on your follower list. Double-checking whether they have unfollowed you is crucial. You can do this by checking the following list. Follow the below steps to do this.
- Tap on the Search Icon in the Instagram app. Search for the username in the search bar and tap on it.
- Click on the Next button in the user profile.
- Click on the search box to search for your profile.
- If your name is not listed in the list, it means that the person hasn’t unfollowed. If your name is not listed, it means that the person hasn’t unfollowed.
If you can’t locate the account of the user and they’re not on your follower list, they may have blocked you, or deleted their account.
Who Unfollowed you Using Third-Party Apps
Third-party apps can be used to see who has unfollowed you on Instagram. The type of device that you have (i.e. Android or iOS) will determine which third-party app you use.
You can use the FollowMeter App if you have an iOS device. Follow these steps to do this:
- Open the App Store app on your iOS device and search for Follow Meter. Install the app on your iOS device.
- Launch the FollowingMeter app from your phone. Log in with your Instagram account.
- Next tap the Followers button. You will then be able see who you have unfollowed.
This app is only available for people who have unfollowed your after you have installed FollowMeter on your device. You can tap the Not following me back option to see which people you are following, but not following.
You can use the Followers & Unfollowers App on your Android device. Follow the below steps to do this.
- Open the PlayStore app on your Android smartphone. Search for the Followers & Unfollowers App and download it to your Android phone.
- Launch the App to your mobile phone.
- Log in with your Instagram credentials.
- Click on the Followers button to view a list of people that have unfollowed your.
This is how to see who has unfollowed your Instagram. This article will show you how to find out who has unfollowed you on Instagram. You can easily check who unfollowed you on Instagram by following the steps above.