Instagram accounts growth with GOSO
TOP 5 TIPS TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR FAMILY INFLUENCER INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT
- Don’t get too personal. Although it’s good to show some vulnerability and the difficult sides of being a parent, set boundaries if you’re going to be using your children.
- Encourage no judgement. There’s always going to be someone who thinks you’re a bad parent and will want to tell you how to raise your kids. Parents tend to take criticism on their parenting to heart. Stay positive, kind, and relatable no matter what.
- Interact. There needs to be space for dialog and interaction with your audience.
- Tie into lifestyle topics. Fitness with the kids, cooking, etc. Be specific.
- Be upbeat and supportive. Whether it’s a motherhood/fatherhood blog, a how-to-care-for-special-needs-children account, or a fit mom Instagram profile, share the beauty.
@buddhabowlsandburpees has one of the best fit mom Instagram accounts educating and inspiring her followers on what foods to eat. We love her content! @bossmomnation features motherhood in a natural, spontaneous way. We all remember Jessica Simpson from her start as an artist. Now she is one of the top mom influencers on Instagram.
FAMILY INFLUENCER Instagram account Growth statistics
This family influencer was very pleased with the growth they achieved within the first couple of months of using our services. After reorganizing & planning their posts ahead, with the help of our consultancy and growth services, they received much more engagement and an extra 1.5k followers. The best part is that it’s complete organic growth with only real followers.
At GOSO we always use real accounts and engagement to get you new followers or likes.
All followers are from real accounts that are interested in your niche.
HAVE YOU SEEN
OUR INSTAGRAM SERVICES?
See all Instagram services here >
Any doubts? See how it works here >