GOSO Offers Free Seminars, Free Training & New Offers during the lockdown
We hope you’re all doing well despite the lockdown! It’s a frustrating time for everyone, but we have a couple of new, positive announcements for today that should cheer you up!
1. As stated in the last newsletter, we have released 2 new videos which you can access by clicking on the links below. If you have any topics, issues, or concerns which you would like us to address, please let us know! We’re glad to help however we can.
– How To Help Others on Instagram During the Coronavirus Lockdown
– How To Make Sure You Have Enough Quality Content For Instagram During Coronavirus Lockdown
2. Tomorrow we are beginning our webinars! These webinars are completely FREE and released weekly. The first topic that we’ll cover is “Taking Your Business Online for Now and the Future.” If you haven’t signed up yet, you can do so at https://summit.theagency.io/
3. As a GOSO customer, you may be aware of our affiliates program. Well our affiliate sales have increased by 6% in the past 2 weeks, so we offer a 25% commission per sale. GOSO now has over 200 affiliates. Message us via customer support to learn how to become an affiliate and earn up to $5,000 a month!
4. NEW OFFER: Get 50% off PowerSaves and/or HyperPriming when purchasing a PowerLikes or PowerViews package.
Here’s how: Before purchasing anything, send a support ticket directed to Cesar, our head of sales, and he will recommend the correct package for you along with the 50% discount code.
For every 1 package you buy (PowerLikes or PowerViews) you get 2 50%-off coupon of PowerSaves and HyperPriming. You may use one or both as you wish. The discounted packages must be on the same level as the PowerLikes/PowerViews packages i.e. Lite for Lite, Elite for Elite. Offer expires on March 31st
This applies to new purchases only. It will not work if you cancel your subscription and repurchase the same package.
We hope that our videos and webinars helpful to you all. At GOSO.io we have a team mentality and we care about our employees and our customers. We are all in this together and the more we help each other out, the sooner everything goes back to normal. Hang in there!
“Upon the conduct of each depends the fate of all.” – Alexander The Great