Instagram accounts growth with GOSO
TOP 5 TIPS TO BUILD A STYLISH INSTAGRAM FASHION ACCOUNT
- Shoutouts. It’s a great idea to tag the brands you’re wearing in your post to help your chances of exposure. You can find some of the best fashion accounts on Instagram such as designers like Tom Ford and brands like Fendi.
- Define your identity. Every blog must have a defined identity; that detail to make it unique and offer something authentic. Your fashion account is definitely not an exception! Give your profile a distinct mark: style, color, patterns, message, etc. Make it personal even if you follow trends.
- Consistent yet alternative. Be consistent in the posting and style but alternate your thematics, combining fashion posts with quality content, tips, storytelling and experiences.
- Small accounts matter. Besides following the top fashion Instagram influencers, also connect with smaller accounts & micro-influencers, they are usually closer to their audiences and are easier to contact for collaborations. Glance at their posts to learn how to interact with followers and to build your account one high heel step at a time!
- Go live! IG Live has been going on for a while now, but it still stands as a great ally; especially if you keep them in your Highlights for followers to check them later. Ask your followers what they want to see in your next live video.
Fashion Instagram account Growth statistics
This beauty queen gained a new 4.6k after a couple months of using our services. Her account grew at a very steady and realistic pace due to her quality content getting the right kind of attention and exposure.
At GOSO we always use real accounts and engagement to get you new followers or likes.
All followers are from real accounts that are interested in your niche.
HAVE YOU SEEN
OUR INSTAGRAM SERVICES?
See all Instagram services here >
Any doubts? See how it works here >