Are you excited for Fall?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you excited for Fall?

I noticed stores are already stocking up on Halloween stuff and all the autumn decor is out in full swing.

Personally, it is my favorite time of the year. I love the weather, the lack of bugs, the fresh air, and being able to hang out outdoors without being too cold or too hot!

Oh yeah, this is my favorite time of the year since there is a lot going on with my family. We have some birthdays, Thanksgiving, Halloween, and Christmas. Plus we do some other get-togethers in November and December. I love the weather too!

Comment

I am more of a summer person. I enjoy the hot weather and the warm sun. Fall is nice for the holidays, the foods, and everything else though. I am already missing summer. Starting to cool down here already.

Comment

I am more excited for Halloween than fall lol

Every year I decorate my house in a different theme. We have a lot of younger children on the street so it is a lot of fun making the night special for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Angelhertz View Post
          Oh yeah, this is my favorite time of the year since there is a lot going on with my family. We have some birthdays, Thanksgiving, Halloween, and Christmas. Plus we do some other get-togethers in November and December. I love the weather too!
          Oh same here! I love this time of the year because of all the holidays and get-togethers. Plus the snow. I look forward to it every single year!!

Comment

Working...
          X