Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a certain quality that should be used for videos?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a certain quality that should be used for videos?

In terms of ordering the PowerViews service, is there a certain quality I should use? Like should my videos all be in full HD? What about filters?

Does any of this make a real difference?

I think this depends on your own posts.

I would always aim to use higher quality with pictures AND videos as they tend to generate the most natural interactions and the PowerViews would only boost that.

Comment

Originally posted by Angelhertz View Post
      I think this depends on your own posts.

I would always aim to use higher quality with pictures AND videos as they tend to generate the most natural interactions and the PowerViews would only boost that.
      Yeah I guess this is true. Have you used the service? What kind of quality do you use on your account? Just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by fonbire View Post

Yeah I guess this is true. Have you used the service? What kind of quality do you use on your account? Just curious.
        Yes, this is one of the services I used. Everything is basically black and white. What you expect after reading the packages is what you get. I have no complaints.

Comment

Originally posted by Angelhertz View Post

Yes, this is one of the services I used. Everything is basically black and white. What you expect after reading the packages is what you get. I have no complaints.
          O okay great, thanks for letting me know. I am likely going to order some power views for a video I plan on posting this weekend.

Comment

Working...
          X