Do all views get tracked??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do all views get tracked??

I noticed when I will share a video post on a forum, for example, I will know people are clicking the video to watch it but the actual views aren't going up.

Do people have to be signed in for the view to count or something?

They are triggered impressions so I am under the impressions (no pun intended lol) that they will be tracked and all verified so no worries on that

Comment

Originally posted by Angelhertz View Post
      They are triggered impressions so I am under the impressions (no pun intended lol) that they will be tracked and all verified so no worries on that
      Okay well, that makes sense. I was overthinking it. I feel like some of the questions I had asked on here could have easily been answered by Google but I felt it was better to ask on here.

Comment

Originally posted by fonbire View Post

Okay well, that makes sense. I was overthinking it. I feel like some of the questions I had asked on here could have easily been answered by Google but I felt it was better to ask on here.
        Google doesn't always get it right though! Best to keep it at the source. You inquired about it based on a service here so you did the right thing!

Comment

Working...
        X