Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thor Aasand's PowerViews Video Tutorial

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Thor Aasand's PowerViews Video Tutorial


  • #2
    I always wondered how getting views worked on Instagram. It would seem that any time I post videos, they get next to no views and it frustrates me a lot.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by fonbire View Post
      I always wondered how getting views worked on Instagram. It would seem that any time I post videos, they get next to no views and it frustrates me a lot.
      I am in the same boat as you. Like I think when people who are not signed in, the views don't could or something. I am still working things out here myself lol

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Angelhertz View Post

        I am in the same boat as you. Like I think when people who are not signed in, the views don't could or something. I am still working things out here myself lol
        I remember sharing a post on another forum and I know 20 different people viewed the video but I only got 6 views on it. I am wondering if maybe this is down to people not being signed in or if it was because they viewed it off the site.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by fonbire View Post

          I remember sharing a post on another forum and I know 20 different people viewed the video but I only got 6 views on it. I am wondering if maybe this is down to people not being signed in or if it was because they viewed it off the site.
          Could be, I am really not sure on this. I would like to think all views count. Like on Youtube, even if you are not signed in, your view is still tracked according to your IP address.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Angelhertz View Post

            Could be, I am really not sure on this. I would like to think all views count. Like on Youtube, even if you are not signed in, your view is still tracked according to your IP address.
            I always forget things can be traced and tracked like that using an IP address. One would not know I spent a good 8 years working online lol

            Comment

            Working...
            X